Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mom Blogging for Dummies

Written by George Manty  · July 14, 2011

My good friend, Wendy Piersall’s new book, “” has just been released. When you get a chance go over to her facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MomBloggingForDummies) and learn more about the book. Then go buy it!

Congrats Wendy! Look forward to checking it out.

PS. I know I haven’t been writing much on this blog. At some point I plan on talking about that in more detail, but right now I am still working out the details.




View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Become an Affiliate now

Another way to make money on the internet is to become an Affiliate. This company offers 25% commission and is 100% free always. They provide all the links and advertisement banners and ads all you do is advertise. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP. Create your own referral id and get instant access now.

Traffic Starting at $6.99